Welcome to M & C Truck Rental, a Burr Truck Company
Burr Truck has teamed up with Volvo Truck Leasing Systems (VTLS), one of the largest full-service truck leasing organizations in North America. We offer full-service leasing, contract maintenance, integrated logistics, vehicle financing, along with leading-edge technology.
If you would like more information about how leasing can help your business, please contact us today.
Why Your Company Should Consider Full-Service Leasing:
Deregulation and consolidation in the trucking industry have made full service leasing more attractive than ever for private fleet operators. More and more, private companies that previously operated their own fleets are turning to full service leases for preventive maintenance, emergency roadside service, safety programs, permitting and licensing, vehicle washing, substitute vehicles and more. As a result, the $25 billion truck leasing industry has over one million leased vehicles in the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits of a Burr Truck’s Full-Service Lease Include:
- No down payment.
- Lower cost of operation.
- 100% deductible payments.
- Predictable transportation costs.
- More working capital.
- Administrative relief, no paperwork, D.O.T. or fuel audits.
- One monthly invoice.
- Improved productivity.
- Less downtime.
- Improved image with newer, cleaner equipment.
- No need for your own service facility.
- Improved fuel and equipment efficiency.
- More payloads through better specifications.
- A network of thousands of factory-trained technicians at your disposal.
- Less waiting time at dealerships for service.
Commercial Truck Rental Options
When demand is greater than your supply, Burr Truck & VTLS can help. Our fleet of rental trucks provides customers with flexible, quick response to their transportation needs.
Visit M & C Truck Rental's page on Facebook.